Troo-Meals 300g Chocolate Ⓥ
- A nutrient fortified dairy & gluten free Protein Drink / Meal Replacement with Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Psyllium Husks
- High Bio-available of Proteins, Fibre & Carbohydrates
- Naturally LOW in FAT
- NO ADDED sugar or salt
- HIGH IN DIETARY FIBRE for healthy bowels and that full, just eaten feeling.
This powder, with added psyllium husks to support colon detoxification and cleansing, is the ideal companion to people wishing to speed up slimming results when used alongside their weight loss diets and for those who are too busy or just cannot always find the time to eat a meal.
Best of all, it is dairy and gluten free - this makes it suitable for people with sensitive stomachs and those who suffer from coeliac disease.
Troo-Meals can be used as follows :
- between meals as a nutritious drink
- in place of a meal or snack in order to reduce daily calorie intake
- as a meal substitute when there is simply no time to eat but you still wish to maintain optimum nutrition intake & keep up energy levels
- as extra calories for customers with a small appetite
As a Weight Loss aid:
Cutting down on meals and calories does indeed produce results but it can also leave you feeling tired, irritable, run down and lacking in various nutrients over time. Troo-Meals can be used as an in-between snack or as a meal replacement. This quick & nutritious liquid meal will supply you with ...
- High quality, dairy FREE Protein
- No Added Sugar or Carbohydrates
- Very Low Fat (only 3g / 100g)
- Added Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Herbs & Fibre
These added nutrients can help to maintain your energy & nutrition levels and the added fiber from psyllium husks can encourage that'full for longer' feeling, keeping hunger at bay.
As a Meal Replacement:
Troo-Meals is not just another Meal Replacement Protein Drink - it is much more than that. Not only does it contain an array of important vitamins and minerals but we have also included Amino Acids, Ginseng, Aloe Vera & Psyllium Husk (as found in our Consti-Cleanse product) for Energy as well as having a bowel cleansing and detoxification effect.
The Soya used in the powder is not genetically modified. It comes from an Identity Preservation program, which controls and documents the soya from planting to processing and distribution.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- A dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan meal shake and protein powder that has been fortified with vitamins and minerals.
- May support weight management.
- May be used as a meal replacement or as a snack with optimum nutrition.
- Naturally low in fat and high in dietary fibre.
- May help to support energy levels.
- May help to support detoxification and cleansing.
Directions1 to 3 servings of Troo-Meals Protein Powder per day. Can be mixed with water, fruit juice, vegetable juice or milk
IngredientsEach 300g pot contains:
Soya Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Organic Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavouring (Chocolate), Psyllium Husk, Stevia (natural sweetener), Guar Gum, Citric Acid, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin & Mineral Blend: Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Niacin (B3), Pyridoxine Hcl (B6), Folic Acid (B9), Cyanocobalamine, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Magnesium Oxide, Iron Bisglycinate, Zinc Gluconate, Potassium iodide.
Vitamins and minerals per 100g:
Vitamin A 800µg/2664iu (100% NRV), Vitamin E 12mg/17.9iu (100% NRV), Vitamin C 80mg (100% NRV), Thiamine 1.1mg (100% NRV), Riboflavin 1.4mg (100% NRV), Niacin 16mg (100% NRV), Pyridoxine 1.4mg (100% NRV), Folic Acid 200µg (100% NRV), Cobalamin 2.5µg (100% NRV), Magnesium 375mg (100% NRV), Iron 14mg (100% NRV), Zinc 10mg (100% NRV), Iodine 150µg(100% NRV).
Contains no: gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, yeast, added sugar, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavours or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
CautionsAlways consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner.
Best consumed within 3 months of opening.